Rufus: Just Saying: SNOW!!!

Rufus: Just Saying: SNOW!!!  
21 January 2016




My favorite time of year is Snow! Snowtime in the Blue Grass of Kentucky can be all winter or none at all. This year I had to wait until yesterday. But it’s here! 












For some reason Mom and DadPeople shovel the snow off the driveway. 




















Luckily it snowed again all over so we had Fun! 


I am flying Dawg when we play with my red-buoy in the snow! 
























We went across the street to walk this morning. I had to check the woods for Yetis. I’m pretty sure they like winter best. 


























When it was time to go home, I looked at the sky very hard. 
BECAUSE
 I heard there’ll be Lots more snow tomorrow!!!




Rufus 











[

All photos used in Kath-LettersfromEarth.blogspot.com are the sole property of Kath Marsh. Not for public use. Not to be reprinted.] 

Comments

Popular Posts