Rufus: Just Saying: Chasing the Fogbow Leprechauns


Rufus: Just Saying: Chasing the Fogbow Leprechauns
15 October 2015


This morning our walk was FULL of smells to chase in the fields. AND a FOGBOW!!!  


 Fogbow Leprechauns hide pots of Dawg Cookies at the end of fogbows! So I went after it! 
Here’s DadPeople way behind me after I put on warp-cookie-hunt speed. 

I spotted the end of the fogbow. I knew the pot of dawg cookies was waiting for me. 
And I went after it.  
But Fogbow Leprechauns are very tricky, and the pot of dawg cookies disappeared before I got there. 

Next time, I’ll go ten times warp-cookie-hunt speed! 



Rufus, Fogbow Leprechaun hunter! 





[All photos used in Kath-LettersfromEarth.blogspot.com are the sole property of Kath Marsh. Not for public use. Not to be reprinted.] 

Comments

Popular Posts