U is for Uncover

Rufus: Just Saying: A-Z: U is for Uncover
24 April 2015 









On the floor near the office door was another of those little winged cats. He and a little Pocket Dragon were studying a caterpillar. 



The cat looked up and asked, “Can I help you?”  













“I’m looking for the Purple Dragon,” I said. By now I wasn’t expecting anything. 

“Oh, sure. Right up there.” The cat pointed up on the bookshelves. 

“Yipes!” I barked. “It’s a scary dragon!” 

“Were you looking for the other one?” the cat asked. 
“I hope so,” I muttered. 
“Then go over there and ask the soft guys. They can help with the other kind. If there is one.” 

So… 
Rufus


















[All photos used in Kath-LettersfromEarth.blogspot.com are the sole property of Kath Marsh. Not to be reprinted.]

Comments

Popular Posts