Rufus: Just Saying: MY OWN CHRISTMAS TREE!

Rufus: Just Saying: MY OWN CHRISTMAS TREE!
16 December 2014 













I HAVE MY OWN CHRISTMAS TREE!


The MomPeople put this tree down in The DadPeople and my Man Cave.  I’m ready for Christmas. 

Come on Sandy Paws!
I’ve been a very good dawg. (Don’t look at the chewed up whiffle balls in my toy bucket. I was Supposed to chew them, honest.) 

And I haven’t chewed a single sparkly ball on my tree. Even if they are a really good size for chasing and . . .

Sandy Paws, I have a Christmas wish list. I could use a new whiffle ball. And I’d like all the other dogs and cats to have good homes and good People. And everybody to have a wonderful year! 

I HAVE MY OWN CHRISTMAS TREE!!! 

Rufus 


[All photos used in Kath-LettersfromEarth.blogspot.com are the sole property of Kath Marsh. Not to be reprinted. ]

Comments

  1. you are one lucky dawg, Rufus. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you're a good dog, Rufus! I hope Sandy Paws brings you some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki! The very best to your dawgs and your kittehs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts