Labor Day: Animal Perspective


Labor Day: Animal Perspective

So you’ve read a thousand blogs about the history of Labor Day. Pretty sure the animals around me didn’t read all those blogs, but they are working and working. They work at getting food all day every day. From me. 


Blue Jay: Will there be more? Running out here. 
Squirrel: Blue Jay is right. Need seeds here. 

Goose watching carefully in case there really is more.
I’m not full. Seriously. Throw out a pound of sunflower seeds and watch me pack them in. 
Helloo! You in the camera. Come out and feed me! 
Deer: Come on, come on. Hurry up and leave so I can eat. 

Turkey( bottom of screen): Hey, you in the camera! Where’s breakfast?
Nikki: Hello in the camera! If I come in now, will there be a fresh chipmunk for dinner, or just that nasty dry kibble? 

Prairie Dog, Lubbock, TX: Hey, Tourist. You pack’in? Food? 
This is Not my house, but the steer seems to think someone will come out and feed him? 

My office, top of the bookshelves. 
A little concerned what these guys might eat. 

Kath who is trying NOT to think about the 7 leftover Krispy Kremes in the box on the kitchen counter. 










Comments

  1. Krispy Kremes? You have LEFTOVER Krispy Kremes? Don't tell the critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Last week we had leftovers and TPC gave the last one to the raccoons!! I should have fought the little furry bandit for it!!

      Delete
  2. Can I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody that actually knows what they're discussing on the internet.
    You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised you're not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog dodaj artykuł

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, and for the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4.

    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!


    Review my web site :: bancdeswiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, however challenging! I investigated my settings. Nothing I can find that I can do. You might contact Blogger and bring your problem to their attention.

      Delete
  4. What i don't understood is in fact how you're no longer
    actually much more smartly-favored than you may be
    right now. You're very intelligent. You realize thus
    considerably with regards to this topic, made me individually believe it from numerous various angles.
    Its like men and women don't seem to be involved until it is something
    to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.
    All the time handle it up!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage kliknij aby przeczytać

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and for such supportive comments! Have a great day.

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of a story my sister-in-law the RN told me. She used to work in a nursing home and there was one senile old lady who wandered the halls, looking at all the other patients. 'How will I feed all these people?' she kept saying. I feel sure that might be me some day -- now I wonder if you might have the same leanings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Vicki. OH! You could be right. I know going off on vacation is a conundrum. One doe is now bringing her two spotted fawns, who have discovered sunflower seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your blog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would
    truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Appreciate it!

    my web blog - ostermann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm honored that you would ask this permission. If you would email me at the address on the top right of this page, we can discuss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts