Furry Birds


Furry Birds
16 July 2013

The Prince Consort and I love to watch the birds around the bird feeders. We’re even amused by the squirrels who get inside the feeder and the chipmunks who hang off the sides. 

Around noon one day, I discovered a whole new species of bird at the feeders.  Furimus largemus brazenmus (Furry large brazen) aka raccoon. Seems this normally nocturnal raccoon momma and her kits set their alarms and got up early. 





















































Mom dropped enough seeds that the kits scampered down the tree and gathered lunch on the ground. 







Pretty soon everybody was on the ground. And along came a Much larger furry bird. This doe who wanted me to know she’d missed breakfast and where was Her lunch? 

Kath who feels a little pushed around by the wildlife. 

Comments

  1. As always, your photographs are wonderful! Maybe you should consider a coffee table book. Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I could sell them to the critters who wait for breakfast each morning.

      Delete
  2. Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

    My blog post web directories seo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. And thank you for reading.

      Delete
  3. This is the perfect website for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic.

    You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually
    would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed
    for decades. Wonderful stuff, just great!

    Feel free to surf to my page search engine ranking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What awesome photos! I loved getting to see them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading/viewing, Evelyn.

      Delete
  5. That is very fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for in search of extra of your
    excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

    Feel free to surf to my page ... kliknij tutaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! And thank you for taking the time to comment. I'll have a new series starting this weekend. I hope you'll enjoy.

      Delete
  6. Love the raccoons! (As long as they're not in my chicken house.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! The little devils are way too smart, and really destructive. Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts