Hope in a Box


Hope in a Box
18 June 2013


My manuscript, Pansy Pants and the Search for Magic, did not win the CBAY Books Writing Contest, Middle Grade category.  

I do not have that long dreamed of contract to publish my first book.

I do have Hope. 



Years ago I bought this shadow box. I told myself that when I publish my first book, I would mount a copy in this box and hang it on my office wall. I would be able to see that I really can write.  










The box remains empty. 

But I still10 have my seven completed manuscripts to submit. I have Hope. 

Kath 

Comments

  1. Hi therе i am kаνіn, its my first time tο
    commеnting anyplace, when i геad this post і thоught i could alѕo crеate сommеnt duе to thіs gooԁ piеce of writing.


    Feel freе to visit my sіte harvard mba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    Check out my web site ... Biuro rachunkowe Szczecin niedzialkowskiego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?

    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

    Take a look at my homepage - glazura

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking
    for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!

    My blog post nauka jazdy targówek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I began this blog as a way to continue what I had for 13 years with my dad. Before he died we swapped emails about our lives twice a day. So after he died I began my LettersfromEarth (almost stealing Mark Twain's book title.) But thank you so much for the offer.

      Delete
  5. It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web site.

    Here is my web-site; najlepsza drukarnia - -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts