Getting Creepy Around Here


Getting Creepy Around Here
14 June 2013

We’re being watched. I looked out the front window at 7 one morning and a turkey stared back at me from where he was sitting on the lawn. I know that “Is it Breakfast Yet?”  look. 

This morning three turkeys stood under the bird/squirrel feeders with the “look into our eyes. Feed the critters, feed the critters,” stare. 




When The Prince Consort and I got home from our walk this morning a doe in the front woods drilled us with the “Tell me you didn’t run out of corn.” look. 











And yes, in every one of these cases, accompanied by TPC grumbling, “There’s a sucker born every minute, especially in this house.” I fetched the corn and sunflower for the critters. 









TPC told me we’re not only feeding turkeys, various birds, squirrels, chipmunks, and deer, but a fairly large bunny. I got a photo! 
Creepy Bunny
 

Creepy?
Nikki Cat creeping in the jungle


Here’s the creepy one. I cut my toe and dripped blood. Nikki Cat came to check on the excitement. When he bent over the spilled drop of blood, I panicked. If he licked it up, I’d never sleep again. If he didn’t, I was clearly not as tasty as a chipmunk. 

Kath: Who thankfully is not as tasty as a chipmunk. 

Comments

  1. Beсause the admin of thіs website іs wοгκing, no
    ԁoubt νеry rаpіԁly
    it will be rеnowned, due to іts qualіty сontents.


    Herе іs my sitе; tabletki na potencję

    ReplyDelete
  2. This excellent website certainly has all the info I needed concerning this subject and
    didn't know who to ask.

    my weblog - {http://kazazielona.bravesites.com/|http://kazazielona.bravesites.com|kazazielona.bravesites.com/|kazazielona.bravesites.com|zielona kawa|najlepsza kawa|kawa na kazda okazje|zielona kawa *http://kazazielona.bravesites.com*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verу niсe post. Ι just stumblеd upon уour
    blog and wanted to sаy that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be
    subѕсribing to your rѕs feed anԁ I'm hoping you write again very soon!

    My homepage: seks (wspanialy-seks.pl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHy thank you so much for reading! You've just made my day. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Thank you to everyone who reads. I'm flattered that you have stopped by my blog and spent time on my wanderings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pointѕ altogether, yоu simply won a new reader.
    What would you suggеst about уour publiѕh thаt уou
    just made a fеw daуs in the past?
    Αnу ѕure?

    Feel fгeе to surf to my wеbpage :: tabletki na erekcje

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

    Look into my webpage :: [studia|szkola wyzsza|wyzsza szkola kosmetyki|nabor na kosmetologie|kosmetologia szkola|szkola kosmetyczna|szkolka kosmetyczna|szkola wyzsza kosmetyczna}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a solution for the multiple identical comments. I get them as well. I have no idea why or control over how Blogspot handles this.
      The only solution I suppose would be to bar any Anonymous comments whatsoever.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts