Big Excitement!


Big Excitement! 
8 May 2013




The sample ebooks for the Middle Grade category of the CBAY Books writing contest are up for downloading and reading!!!

The link for voting will magically appear next Wednesday, May 15, 2013. My fingers are crossed for lots of readers, and even lots of votes for my Pansy Pants! 

To entice you into going and reading my ebook sample about magic and friendship, demons (both scary and funny) and dragons, here are my opening lines:

“Come on. Come on!” Pansy bounced side to side practicing her hand motions.   As soon as lunch was over, she would turn Gary-the-bully into a slippery green croak-for-flies frog.


The whole sample is here on the CBAY site at: http://cbaybooks.com/info/?p=247



Kath Boyd Marsh. Pansy Pants and the Search for Magic -- Finalist #2 CBAY Books. 

Kath: who is VERY excited!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Κeeρ on working, greаt ϳob!


    mу weblog; Feng Shui Cures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specially the closing part :) I
    maintain such information a lot. I was looking for
    this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thank you
    and best of luck.

    Here is my web-site - Abercrombie France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my musings!

      Delete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
    this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.

    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
    get my very own site now ;)

    my webpage; cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. Good luck with your own site.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts